Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yellow Magic Announces Kindle Fire Winner at 2012 Annual Convention & Partners Trade Show, LeAnn Robinson, Manager, KPG Media Group, KPC Phone Books

Yellow Magic held a special drawing at the Association of Directory Publishers ADP Convention for a Amazon Kindle Fire a few weeks ago, as part of its debut of new eReader directory publishing technology YelloReader and ADP member, LeAnn Robinson, Manager at KPCMedia Group from Indiana won! 

 “I was so happy to attend the ADP this year, I really needed a boost and I had a lot of questions I needed answered,” said Ms. Robinson.  “Every speaker was interesting to me, but at one point I was able to go back into the trade show area and meet with Yellow Magic’s Director of Program Development, Sam Pretorius and Business Development Manager for DevHub/EvoMedia Group, Matt Wilson, and had them explain to me the techy-side of how their digital publishing programs actually work,” commented Robinson. “They were great and much more helpful than just hearing sales or marketing perspectives, and even though I sat down with Yellow Magic several different days to learn, I did not enter to win the Kindle Fire until Paul Duffy, Sales Manager of Yellow Magic encouraged me to enter on the last day,” she continued.


“I do not consider myself lucky so I did not really think about winning, but I won!  Not only that, but the ADP Convention had a series of prizes to give away in another drawing based upon a card you fill out and get stamped for meeting with someone at the trade show booths.” Robinson continues, “Although I filled it out, I forgot to put my name on it!  I went to the ADP Convention coordinator later after I realized I forgot to add my name and asked if they had found a card without a name on it.”  They did find it, and added my name on the card.  A little later I heard my name called out not only as the winner of Yellow Magic’s Kindle Fire drawing, but also, I had won $100 from the ADP,” exclaimed Ms. Robinson.

“That day was very lucky for me. I had always wanted a tablet, or Kindle or iPad, but I was not sure which one to choose,” she said.  “The Kindle Fire is great and I have already downloaded a book based upon a suggestion to me from a member of the ADP, regarding Boundaries at work and life, and achieving success – I also downloaded a game,” she added.

LeAnn summed up her great experience at the ADP Strategic Session Meetings with Yellow Magic’s team the and Convention and Trade show at ADP with this final comment:  “I was really glad I went to the ADP Convention because I got the boost I needed - a boost of energy!” 

"We look forward to our second drawing for the Kindle Fire at the Local Search Association Conference in Boca Raton, Florida," added Ron Mintle, CEO, Yellow Magic Incorporated.

No comments:

Post a Comment